Business Audit Specialists
CPA – SMSF Registered Auditors – Registered Company Auditors
At KBP Audit Services we understand the range of business issues and risks that need to be considered during any audit or assurance agreement.
Even with a breadth of experience behind us, we regard each engagement as unique. We carefully examine all factors, compliance and risks and provide detailed advice and guidance throughout the engagement. Each professional engagement undertaken by us is free of any conflict of interest as we only provide audit and audit-related services.
Our services include:
- Company Audits
- Financial Model Audits
- Agreed Upon Procedures Review
- Internal Audit and Risk Management
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Audits
- Compliance Audits
- Public Sector Audits
- Real Estate and Solicitor Trust Account Audits
- Australian Financial Services License Audits
- Due Diligence Services
We work with a range of clients in various sectors. Clubs and associations requiring compliance with state and/or federal legislation, self managed superannuation funds (SMSFs) requiring annual audits under the SIS legislation to special audits for business owners for a particular area within their organisation due to concerns over productivity, efficiency, procedural matters or employee honesty.
Advantages of using us for your Auditing needs:
- A Registered Company Auditor – Our team of auditors are all registered under the Corporation Act as Qualified Company Auditors.
- Independent Advice – We have established policies and procedures designed to ensure our independence in accordance with applicable Accounting and Professional Ethical Standards.
- Timely Deliverables and Lodgements – Our team maintains a schedule of deadlines for interim and annual visits. This is to ensure that early detection and reporting of irregularities can be made to the trustees. It also allows for the trust account to be kept according to the trust legislation so as to protect the rights and entitlements of consumers and to educate licensees of their responsibilities.
- Additional added value – by receiving further education and support for ongoing compliance issues or queries.
- On site visits – no need to come to see us and interrupt your day, we will come see you at your location.
- A fixed quote – so you know exactly what it all will cost, with no surprises at the end of the job.
Raj Prabhu Pty Ltd ATF KBP Audit Services
ABN 52 130 665 575
is a CPA Practice